Here I've added locking storage compartments next to the back seat that will eventually double as armrests.
Here I've added springs to the front seat.
Here are my new seats. The others just would not work.
On the left is a duct tape seat I've been using for years before my current seat. On the right is an upholstered seat that didn't work.
This site is intended solely for the purpose of sharing photos and information about my trike with people I have supplied this URL to.
If you got here without me supplying you this URL (ie. random Google search), you may still look around if you like. If you see something you do not like, then GO AWAY.
The information provided on this site may or may not be correct, so use at your own risk.
If you need to contact me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If I feel like answering your questions, I will. If I don't, I wont.
That's just how it is.