Here, I picked out a color to paint the engine. I've decided to go with blue again, similar to the color I've had before, but using a different type of paint called VHT.
I've added chains to the exhaust pipes as you can see on the left. In the center is the engine on the trike with the new carburetor and intake manifold. On the right, it's on a stand with the old carburetor and intake manifold.
Shown on the left is the old power pulley and on the right is the new atandard pulley.
This is the old engine. I tried to use parts off of it, but by the time I was done I ended up replacing everything.
I had made a real mess at the last house trying to clean the old engine!
Here is the new engine coming together. I ended up replacing the crank after these pictures and at this point the crank was the only thing I had left that I did not replace. It was still within tolerance but I wanted another one I'd seen online.
Shown here is the old 009 mechanical advance distributor and the new SVDA (Single Vacuum Dual Advance) distributor.
In this photo, I pulled the engine out.
In this photo, I painted the exhaust. The left side is painted and the right side is not.
Here is an alternator belt cover I made recently.
This site is intended solely for the purpose of sharing photos and information about my trike with people I have supplied this URL to.
If you got here without me supplying you this URL (ie. random Google search), you may still look around if you like. If you see something you do not like, then GO AWAY.
The information provided on this site may or may not be correct, so use at your own risk.
If you need to contact me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If I feel like answering your questions, I will. If I don't, I wont.
That's just how it is.